The results were in line with estimates that had been raised consistently and repeatedly since July last year. The pandemic impact has been offset, with the profit drop reflecting the return of furlough cash. The strong momentum in H2 has been maintained. The dividend has been restored to near pre-pandemic levels, which was unexpected. We raise our DCF-based target price to 510p from 445p. Our recommendation remains BUY.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...