We have upgraded our 2021E EPS estimate by 4% after a strong trading update. Trading has strengthened through this year with the sales rate up 26% on 2019 in the last 9 weeks after being up 14% in the first 8 weeks of the year. We see over 23% TSR upside to our raised target price of 1530p, set using sum of the parts – valuing housebuilding at 1.35x book and partnerships on 15x earnings. We think this the right way to value Vistry’s shares and expect further rerating as more analysts adopt this approach.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...