GB : Ted Baker - FY21 in line and a year of significant progress; prelims now 10th June
Ted Baker’s prelims for the 53 weeks to 30 January 2021 will now be published on 10 June 2021 (previously 27 May). The date change was agreed with its auditor BDO and is due to the disruption caused by COVID-19 on the audit processes. Management confirms that the full year results will be in line with consensus expectations and also reiterates its FY23 financial targets as set out at the FY20 prelims. Following the recent CMD with its new Global Head of Creative, we are confident that TED is making good strategic progress. As the roadmap out of lockdown continues, its refreshed offer and the prospect of a buoyant occasion wear market this A/W could prove very timely.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...