Tomorrow, FTSE Russell will announce the results of its in-depth annual index review and adjust the membership of the FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and FTSE Small Cap effective 21 June. We review the current ranking of index members and expect that Renishaw will lose its place in the FTSE 100 and be replaced by ITV.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...