SigmaRoc’s update shows a strong start to the year, reporting +12% like-for-like growth for Q1 2021 against Q1 2020. Growth shows that demand is buoyant across the UK and Belgium with residential RMI and infrastructure called out. SigmaRoc has also benefitted from running acquired businesses faster, and has already made good progress on integrating the April acquisitions and the quarry reorganisation in Belgium. We leave estimates unchanged for now, but continue to see good upside to our 92p target price, which looks conservative as estimates are beatable and sector multiples continue to widen.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...