Sensyne has announced another major deal with a US health system following last Friday's update. It has signed a strategic research agreement (SRA) with the Colorado Center for Personalized Medicine (CCPM). The deal is enormous covering 7.3m patients which adds to the 2.5m dataset covered from the St Luke's deal announced on Friday. In addition it brings significant amounts of genomic data which is highly incremental to Sensyne. This deal means that Sensyne has now reached its end of 2022 dataset target (>17.5m patient records) and has the scale to be a major player in the US.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...