95% of pubs are now back open with a restart of Ignite initiatives and capex investment cycle set to resume shortly. This, and its repaired balance sheet, should support a strong recovery in 2H21E and resumption of its pre-Covid growth trajectory in FY22E and beyond. We cut FY21E EBITDA forecasts by 19% to reflect timing of easing of restrictions but leave outer years unchanged with a recovery in margin expected during FY22E. Deleveraging remains a priority with net debt / EBITDA (IAS 17) forecast to fall to c3.1x in FY22E. The stock offers value on 7.8x EV/EBITDA for CY22E, a 30% discount to pub peers. BUY
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...