Medica reported FY2020 results this morning which given the prelim update in January were largely as expected. A resilient performance in the NightHawk business (+4%) offset COVID driven weakness in the Elective Business (-49%) meaning group revenue of £36.8m was as expected. EPS of 3.47p was also largely as anticipated. More importantly, the business appears to be tracking in-line with our 2021 forecasts as the Elective recovery gathers pace and hence we don’t expect any changes to estimates. Over the next five years we expect Medica to deliver a 22% EPS CAGR to 2025, to diversify its revenue base and to generate c.30% of its market cap in cash. Despite this it still trades at a c.30% discount to peers. As such it remains remains the Top Pick across all 23 of the stocks in our universe.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...