There has been a lot of activity in the global media space over the past week, with big tech making aggressive pushes into music, and legacy media assets seeking tie ups to compete with streaming giants. In the UK, Rumours of ITVs takeover have resurfaced, while Future again posted record results and expect to finish the year ahead of previous expectations. In small cap, Mirriad have signed a large beverage client, and Blackbird have signed a content client to offer cloud based video editing services.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...