GB : Knights - FY 21 pre-close guides to in line earnings and better net debt
Full year pre-close guides to trading in line, which we believe is a very commendable result given the number of acquisitions integrated in the period. We make no changes to numbers given the in line statement and expect further guidance on outer years in July. Net debt (exc leases) is expected to be £21.2m for FY 21, helped by strong collections in H2, and is slightly better than our estimate of £22.4m. Knights has a large exposure to real estate and corporate, which both saw an improvement in market activity in H2. We retain our BUY recommendation with a 500p target price.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...