GB : Keller Group Plc - AGM indicates in line with claims gain off-setting FX drag
AGM statement guides to trading in line with a more positive outlook offset by c. £5m to £6m FX drag; FD EPS unchanged. We maintain our FY 21 IAS17 net debt estimate of £100m, or 0.7x net debt/EBITDA. The order book is above £1bn vs. c. £1.0bn FY helped by HS2 and despite FX. North America is trading in line with puts and takes, and benefits from a c. £5m claims resolution. At Europe, the division’s recovery has been held back by COVID and there are delays on HS2. At AMEA, ASEAN is being restrained by COVID but Australia is winning mining work. Buy TP 1070p - depressed CY 21 P/E of 12.7x.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...