The timing of a meaningful restart to European air travel continues to slip. IAG’s key markets have some of the tightest restrictions on international travel worldwide. The recent UK Green List announcement did not point to a rapid change in direction. We have made minor changes to our estimates, reflecting a slower restoration of passenger capacity in the current year. Our recommendation remains HOLD, with an unchanged target price of 215p.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...