GB : Homeserve - FY in line, with strength in US, weakness in the UK
FY 21 EPS in line; 10% DPS growth a sign of confidence but £92m exceptional charge. We maintain our FD EPS estimates, with weakness in the UK offset by strength elsewhere, including the US (despite FX). We maintain our IFRS 16 FY 22 net debt estimate of £460m (1.4x). In the UK, customer numbers have fallen but should start to bottom. In France, profits increased 5% while profit in Spain was COVID affected as expected. Elsewhere, Japan is progressing well from a low base. Home Experts is seeing strong customer demand and eLocal is strong but only 11% trade growth at Checkatrade given the pandemic. A CY 21 P/E of 22.0x falling to 19.4x in CY 22 is attractive.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...