GB : Healthcare - Overall - European Cannabis market is starting to mature
This week we hosted a European cannabis event with participants from the medicinal space, the drug development space and the CBD market. Much of the initial investor attention has been on the medicinal space given the emergence of the European market and its parallels to North America. There is lots of opportunity here however the drug development space is not to be ignored as although it may be a longer path to commercialisation, it brings some advantages that can deliver long-term value. The CBD market is very different from both of these therapeutic areas with it being focussed very much on consumers. Interestingly our panellists noted that whilst building a brand is essential to success, it is particularly difficult here given the limitations around label claims.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...