ASCO is approaching - that time of year when the leading lights in cancer research gather to discuss latest developments in the field. Except once again it will be a virtual gathering. Nevertheless, virtual or not, oncology remains the most intense area of drug development. Around 10% of the global drugs bill is in oncology, and over one third of drug development projects are in the field. As ever, ASCO will host the first presentation of many important clinical trials and major drug companies have scheduled investor updates for the event. This year’s Plenary session (6th June) will feature two important data sets from two of our BUY rated European pharmaceuticals companies. Astra will present data from the OlympiA trial showing that Lynparza improves disease free survival in BRCA-mutated breast cancer. Novartis will show data from the VISION study, which proves 177Lu-PSMA-617 can extend overall survival in metastatic CRPC. Both have blockbuster potential.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...