Gattaca has issued an unscheduled update due to a strong Q3 performance, with recovery in UK markets ahead of expectations. We increase FY21E NFI by 2.2% and adj. PBT by £2.2m to £2.7m. A return to paying dividends is expected at the FY. We think that the risk to forecasts is on the upside, given management’s self-help initiatives combined with exposure to the growth markets of STEM, defence and infrastructure. TP raised from 180p to 260p.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...