Last week saw the PC release of Odyssey, the latest major expansion in the Elite Dangerous franchise. Although players suffered server connectivity issues in the first few days, we understand that many of those problems have now been resolved. Despite the challenges, player numbers have been relatively strong – at record levels for Elite Dangerous, as would be expected. Whilst additional concerns around game optimisation may take longer to fix, Frontier are working hard on resolving these through regular updates to ensure that players’ experience improves. We have no doubt that Elite will remain a successful multi-year franchise going forwards, as the company maintains its launch and nurture approach to creating long-lasting games. We keep our forecasts and Target Price unchanged.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...