FirstGroup has been awarded new National Rail Contracts for its South Western Railway and TransPenninne Express operations. The terms are largely as expected, with no revenue risk and minimal cost risk. The annual management fees are more heavily skewed towards performance incentive fees than we had assumed. However, our forecasts can be met with less than the maximum bonus payout. A clear step towards delivering more stable and sustainable earnings in UK rail.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...