GB : DWF Group - FY 21 pre-close exactly in line, net debt remains too high
FY 21 pre-close guides to trading exactly in line with our expectations, or c.15% ahead of consensus, noting the very wide consensus range. Within the update DWF has announced two small acquisitions, Zing365 and BCA, for total combined consideration of £4m. We leave FY 21 EPS of 8.0p unchanged, and also leave outer years unchanged, noting some upside pressure. Management guides to FY 21 net debt (excluding leases) of £61m, or net debt/EBITDA of 1.4x, versus an extended covenant of 1.75x. We nudge up net debt from £60m to £61m in FY 21, but leave FY 22 unchanged. Progress since Sir Nigel took over has been very encouraging, but leverage remains too high in our view. We remain HOLD, but increase our target price from 90p to 105p.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...