GB : Centamin Eqypt Limited - West Africa review results disappoint
The results of Centamin’s review of its West Africa portfolio were disappointing. The combined NPVs for Doropo and Batie West is just US$297m, assuming an undemanding discount rate of just 5% and a flat gold price of US$1,450/oz. This is lower than our EV/oz-based valuation for the portfolio of US$324m, as published in our Initiation of Coverage piece earlier this morning. We expect that Batie West will be disposed of, and reiterate our Sell rating.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 2 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 3 Flash Report/Uruguay dLocal: Strong post-IPO rally reaffirms EM digital payments infrastructure story
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...