GB : Centamin Eqypt Limited - Seeking redemption post midlife crisis
To restore investor confidence after several years of production disappointments, the Martin Horgan-led ‘new Centamin’ is investing for operational stability at its flagship Sukari gold mine in Egypt. A strong balance sheet provides the ability to pay for this turnaround while maintaining dividend payments, we argue. However, the current share price is 30% higher than our valuation, so despite the prospect of potentially transformational West African upside, we initiate with a SELL rating.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...