Big Yellow’s FY21 results are in line with expectations. Underlying EPS increased 0.7% y/y to 42.4p, helped by +4.9% LfL self-storage revenue growth offset by a higher share count following the April 2020 placing. Cash generation remained solid, up 4.2% y/y. Available liquidity of c.£100m is plenty. The £294m pipeline has extended since last year; delivery will expand the group’s lettable area 20% at an attractive 8.8% yield on cost. Searches for ‘Self Storage’ are above the two-year average. With the shares up 39% over the last 12 months, trading on a CY21E P/E 30.2x offering a c.5% 3-year EPS CAGR (vs. SAFE 24.7x for 11%), we retain HOLD.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...