Bango is powering three European Telcos to offer bundled Xbox cloud gaming subscriptions. Monthly subscriptions on both media and gaming content is one of the fastest growing segments within Bango’s Payments business. Apart from contributing to overall revenue growth, this recurring revenue stream helps increase visibility and makes the business more predictable. We expect a healthy take-up for these Xbox offers which is expected to further drive Bango’s growth in 2021. Given strong momentum across both the Payments and the Data monetisation businesses, we believe our current forecasts are likely to prove conservative.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...