Alpha FX has stated that trading has been very positive across all segments so far this year. Especially encouraging is the strong momentum in newer areas - the Institutional and Alpha Platform Solutions businesses in the UK, and the overseas offices in Canada and Amsterdam. As a result, the Board expects to exceed expectations for the full year. Based on this strength we have raised our revenue forecast for 2021 by 9.2% and our adjusted PBT forecast by 9.3%. We also raise our target price from £15.5 to £18.0. Despite the upgrades to estimates we regard our forecasts as being conservative, if current strength persists through the year.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...