The UK government has announced the green list of countries from which incoming passengers will not be required to self-isolate or quarantine from 17 May. Expectations were for a short list, but it contained only one mass market tourist destination. Of more importance is what happens in subsequent reviews of the list. The industry’s hope is that additional meaningful destinations make it onto the list in time for the peak season on July and August. However, the extremely cautious approach so far does not bode well.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...