GB : 4imprint Group - Continuing progress and mounting upside pressure
Scheduled statement guides to very encouraging progress in sales, with improvement in April and May. There is still a large regional variation and Apparel continues to be strong. We leave our FY 21 FD EPS unchanged, noting upside pressure if the trajectory is maintained. 4imprint has a strong balance sheet and continues to be cash generative. Employees are being kept, customers are being retained and new customers added. We expect a much stronger recovery from COVID than the GFC. We retain our BUY recommendation, TP 3000p; the shares are trading on 25.0x EPS with recovered margins.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...