- Volaris updated its 2Q21 guidance vs 2Q19, due to improved sales in both the domestic and international markets
- This is the result of new trends as Covid-19 recovery has taken place, supporting a more favorable demand outlook
- We believe that given this new scenario, it will maintain its leading position, leveraging a more accelerated recovery
VOLAR (BUY, PT $31.00)
Flash: 2Q21 outlook improves. Raised guidance
Volaris announced that due to improved sales performance in both the domestic and international markets, it updated its guidance for the second quarter of this year vs. 2Q19. This is the result of new trends as the recovery of Covid-19 has taken place, resulting in the following expected performance indicators:
Positive implication: Undoubtedly, the news continues to support a more favorable outlook for better-than-expected demand. We believe that given this new scenario, Volaris will maintain its leading position in the Mexican airline industry, leveraging a more accelerated recovery in passenger traffic - already at pre-Covid levels - while continuing to adequately manage its resources, as it now plans to operate a larger fleet in 2021, as well as maintaining its liquidity preservation plan. For now, we will be incorporating the new performance expectations for 2Q21 with positive implications.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...