Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura: Flash PINFRA: Proposes dividend with a good yield
- Pinfra announced it will propose an MXN 4.7484 cash dividend per share, representing a 2.9% yield at current prices
- We consider this news as favorable, since we were not contemplating a dividend given the company's reinvestment focus
- Going forward, the expected operational recovery and an easier comparative basis should benefit results and cash flow
Pinfra announced that at its Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting to be held on June 23, 2021, a cash dividend of MXN 4.7484 per share will be proposed, representing a 2.9% yield at current price levels.
Positive Implication: We consider this news as favorable, since we were not contemplating a dividend given the company's reinvestment focus. Going forward, the expected operational turnaround and an easier comparative basis should benefit results and cash flow generation. We also note Pinfra's financial strength, which represents a competitive advantage for further growth through future investment opportunities.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...