Economics Flash - German inflation: Strong pipeline pressures but still no pass-through
- German producer prices surged more than 5% yoy in April, the strongest rise in nearly 10 years. Pipeline pressures in the form of energy and intermediate goods have been mounting further. However, there has still been not any signs of a significant pass-through to consumer durables.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...