Economics Flash - German corporate insolvencies: There’s still more to come
- The so-called announced corporate insolvencies, which are derived from reports of local courts, declined 17% mom in April 2021. We think that the latest decrease is largely a technically-driven breather after exceptionally strong rises in the previous two months (March: +37% mom; February 2021: +30% mom). It is likely that corporate insolvencies remain on an upward trend for the time being.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...