Top Credit Stories ABN Amro Bank (ABNANV) - 1Q21 results burdened by AML settlement Adler Pelzer (PELHOL) - S&P upgrade to B- with stable outlook Allianz (ALVGR) - Net and operating income improve considerably and the 2021 profit target is confirmed Bayer (BAYNGR) - 1Q21 better than expected, especially at CropScience, 2021 outlook confirmed CEZ (CEZCP) - EBITDA affected by specific temporary effects Commerzbank (CMZB) - 1Q21 net profit above consensus, FY outlook improved Deutsche Telekom (DT) - 1Q21 results above consensus; guidance raised due to US growth Deutsche Wohnen (DWNIGY) - Rental income up 3.5% yoy and profit guidance for 2021 confirmed EDF (EDF) - Guidance confirmed but no certainty on outcome of talks with EC Eutelsat (ETLFP) - 3Q20/21 results show further revenue decline, but in line with expectations Hapag-Lloyd (HPLGR) - Expected strong 1Q21 results and confirmed full-year outlook Hochtief (HOTGR) - Resilient 1Q results but strategic uncertainties remain IGT (IGT) - Strong results of Lottery show potential going forward IMA (Industria Macchine Automatiche) (IMAIM) - Outlook for return to growth in FY21 following expected weaker 4Q20 Lanxess (LXSGR) - Targets upper end of outlook range after broadly stable results in 1Q21 Nordex (NDXGR) - Confirms targets, while proftability remained weak in 1Q21 RWE (RWE) - Expected strong earnings decline impacted by weather effects Sixt (SIXGR) - Despite initial positive 1Q21 signs, still no FY21 guidance can be provided Toyota Motor Corp (TOYOTA) - FY21/22 guidance indicates recovery in credit metrics
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 2 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 3 Flash Report/Uruguay dLocal: Strong post-IPO rally reaffirms EM digital payments infrastructure story
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...