Top Credit Stories Aareal Bank (AARB) - 1Q21 net profit of EUR 16mn due to lower LLPs, FY21 guidance confirmed Antolin (ATLNSA) - S&P upgrade to B with stable outlok Brenntag (BNRGR) - Outlook maintained following strong 1Q21 results Bulgarian Energy (BULENR) - Senior unsecured rating upgraded to BB on methodology change E.ON (EOANGR) - Outlook 2021 and medium-term delivery plan confirmed EnBW (ENBW) - CF driven by increase in discount rate for pensions and receipt of EEG payments Is Bank (ISCTR) - 1Q21 results credit neutral; downgrade to hold after outperformance vs. sovereign K+S (SDFGR) - Expected improved 1Q21 results and outlook KBC Group (KBCBB) - 1Q21 net profit recovers on LLP release and rebounding trading and fair value result LEG Immobilien (LEGGR) - Net rental income up by 9.7% yoy and profit guidance for 2021 confirmed Metalloinvest (METINR) - 1Q21 operational update: some sales shifted to 2Q Nidda Healthcare (SAZGR) - Moody's confirms B3 rating and stable outlook, slightly more-positive assumptions than in our base-case scenario Swiss Life (SLHNVX) - Premium income down yoy but profit guidance for 2021 confirmed VakifBank (VAKBN) - Weak 1Q21 results; downgrade to hold from buy thyssenkrupp (TKAGR) - Outlook for earnings raised, unchanged for FCF
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...