- In line with our model and the consensus
- PSH reported a 1Q21 net profit of Bt606m
- We expect 2Q21 core earnings to be flattish YoY but down QoQ
The stock price is likely to move sideways, given the unexciting 2Q21 outlook and the risk of downside to GM (26.7% actual in 1Q21; we assume 31.3% in our 2021 model). However, PSH’s current price is a 37% discount to its end-March BV/share of Bt19.95. Our HOLD call stands to a target price of Bt12.50, pegged to a PER of 9.5x.
In line with our model and the consensus
PSH reported a 1Q21 net profit of Bt606m, down by 34% YoY and 27% QoQ. Excluding a Bt107m gain from the adjusted fair value against the purchase cost of Theptanyapa Co Ltd (which owns Theptharin Hospital) in 1Q21, core earnings would be Bt500m, in line with our estimate and the street.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...