The latest inclusion of CGS in HSI should bode well its share price in near term, in our view. This, coupled with MSCI previous inclusion of five PM companies in its index, should attract more funds flowing into the PM sector. We reiterate our OW on PM sector on positive policy outlook and rapid EPS CAGR of 45% over FY20-23F. Top picks: A Living, KWG Living and Powerlong CM. Sector trades at undemanding valuations of 21x FY22F P/E and 16x FY23F P/E.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...