Bangkok Chain Hospital PCL: Bottom-line as expected; record high profit forecast for 2Q21
- Profit was in line with our estimate and the consensus
- BCH reported a net profit of Bt324m for 1Q21
- We expect BCH to report a record profit for 2Q21
We expect the stock to rally in response to the impressive 1Q21 result and in anticipation of a record 2Q21 number. BCH still trades at a compelling 2021 PER of 32.0x, the lowest among our Healthcare coverage. Our TRADING BUY call stands to a DCF-derived target price of Bt21 (7.0% WACC and 2.0% terminal growth).
Profit was in line with our estimate and the consensus
BCH reported a net profit of Bt324m for 1Q21, up by 25% YoY and 16% QoQ. The result was in line with our estimate and the consensus.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...