Ni production of 4,267t, up 21% QoQ, at Forrestania. Cash costs down A$4.07/lb, down 13% QoQ on higher grades treated. If maintained, WSA on track to achieve lower end of annual production guidance (16kt nickel) at higher end of cost guidance (A$4.25/lb) for FY21. Cosmos development on track and fully funded after capital raising in the period. Recommendation moved from Hold to Add at a target price of A$2.61/share, with key forecast updates presented on page 4.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...