VHT released a solid 4Q trading update. The 4Q is traditionally the strongest quarter and we were not disappointed. Of most interest was the increase in ARPU to US$1.40 (from US$1.22 in 3Q), however importantly ARPU signed during the quarter on average was US$2.50. With the recent CRA Health (breast cancer risk assessment) acquisition and collaboration with Ambry Genetics, VHT sharpens its focus onto risk and genetics. Risk identification and genetics are growing trends in personalised medicine and VHT is well placed. We have made no changes to our forecast and as a result our target price remains unchanged at A$1.94. Add recommendation maintained.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...