IEL recently provided an update, highlighting some short-term issues regarding testing/student placement capacity reflecting COVID-19 impacts primarily in India. We downwardly revise our forecasts, reflecting short-term impediments to IEL’s recovery, but flag that pent-up demand is likely to flow through from FY22-onwards. ADD rating maintained; A$28. price target.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...