COE has provided an operational and financial update. Importantly sales volumes out of Sole have risen above 51tj/d on seasonal demand strength for gas. Production from Sole remains volatile, with Orbost plant operator APA trying to flex production. FY21 capex guidance cut to A$35-$40m (from $45-$50m). Maintain Add rating with A$0.36 target price (was A$0.34).
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 2 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 3 Flash Report/Uruguay dLocal: Strong post-IPO rally reaffirms EM digital payments infrastructure story
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...