Autonomous driving is more than Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). We expect a further rise in L1–L3 ADAS and intelligent cockpit penetration in the next 2-3 years. We think autonomous driving above L4 will completely transform the global auto market supply and demand dynamics. L1–L3 ADAS and intelligent cockpit penetration could further increase from 2021F, benefiting chip, sensor, ADAS and intelligent cockpit companies. We suggest investors follow key technology developments to look for new tier-1 companies from changing global auto market dynamics.
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...