- 1Q21 bottom-line was in line with our estimate
- PLANB posted a bottom-line of Bt31m for 1Q21
- The top-line was Bt1bn, up 6% YoY but down 17% QoQ
The new COVID-19 outbreak may affect OOH media in 2Q21. However, we don’t believe that COVID-19 will irrevocably dissuade people from going outside, so OOH media will remain a major component of future ad budgets when conditions normalize. BUY!
1Q21 bottom-line was in line with our estimate
PLANB posted a bottom-line of Bt31m for 1Q21, down by 56% YoY and 74% QoQ. Excluding an extra item—a Bt26m extra expense related to the new TFRS16 accounting standard—core earnings would be Bt63m, down by 33% YoY and 60% QoQ. PLANB’s core profit was in line with our estimate and the street.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...