- 1Q21 bottom-line was above our estimate
- WORK posted a Bt118m net profit for 1Q21
- The top-line was Bt580m
We expect TV operators with home shopping businesses to stand strong through this round of COVID-19. WORK’s core earnings will build momentum, in tandem with ad spend migration to TV and rising viewership ratings for its new content, such as The Wall Song and The First and Last Thailand. Our target price upsizes from Bt19 to Bt27 and our TRADING BUY call stands.
1Q21 bottom-line was above our estimate
WORK posted a Bt118m net profit for 1Q21, up by 159% YoY and 228% QoQ. The result was 55% above our estimate, due to a fatter GM and lighter SG&A expenses than we had assumed.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 2 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 3 Flash Report/Uruguay dLocal: Strong post-IPO rally reaffirms EM digital payments infrastructure story
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...