Director of LatAm Corporate Credit Research @ BancTrust & Co.
Francisco Schumacher, CFA is Director of LatAm Corporate Bonds Research at BancTrust & Co. Francisco holds an Economics degree at Universidad de San Andrés (UdeSA). He is a CFA charterholder.
Prior to joining BancTrust, Francisco led the EM Corporate Bonds effort of an EM Fixed income hedge fund and, before that, covered the Andean & Southern Cone region for a LatAm equity and fixed income hedge fund.
Additionally, Francisco brings 16 years of experience in LatAm sell-side research at HSBC, Deutsche Bank, and Raymond James, doing both strategy and sector research, based in New York and in Buenos Aires.
Articles by this analyst can only be viewed by BancTrust & Co. clients.
- 1 Sovereign Analysis/Kenya Kenya: World-beating May rally underpinned by fresh financing but risks remain
- 2 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Restructuring terms offer upside
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Frontier Daily, 30 May: Turkish lira, Nigeria bonds, Pakistan/IMF, and more…
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Armenia-Azerbaijan talks on Nagorno-Karabakh amid Russia's waning influence
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Tellimer's top picks: June 2023